Letter from S.B. Elkins to John L. Stevens, 1888
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from S.B. Elkins of the West Virginia and Pittsburg Railway Company to John Leavitt Stevens (1820-1895) about the possibility of nominating James G. Blaine as a presidential candidate, March 7, 1888.
- Title: Letter from S.B. Elkins to John L. Stevens, 1888
- Creator: Elkins, S. B.
- Creation Date: 1888-03-07
- Subject Date: 1888-03-07
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 27 cm
- Local Code: Coll. S-1685 Misc. 80/34
- Collection: John Leavitt Stevens correspondence
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.