Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from S.B. Elkins of the West Virginia and Pittsburg Railway Company to John Leavitt Stevens (1820-1895) about the possibility of nominating James G. Blaine as a presidential candidate, March 7, 1888.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from S.B. Elkins to John L. Stevens, 1888
- Creator: Elkins, S. B.
- Creation Date: 1888-03-07
- Subject Date: 1888-03-07
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 27 cm
- Local Code: Coll. S-1685 Misc. 80/34
- Collection: John Leavitt Stevens correspondence
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.