St. John River at Van Buren, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Though this glass plate negative is marked "St. Croix River" it is really the St. John River at Van Buren, collected by J. Emmons Lancaster and taken between 1890-1910.
- Title: St. John River at Van Buren, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Van Buren
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass photonegatie
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 436 1/34 #82
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.