Wharf at Mud Cut, ca. 1902
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The wharf at Mud Cut was built by Spelnian after the washout, Dec. 15, 1901.
The image is from a glass plate negative collected by J. Emmons Lancaster.
- Title: Wharf at Mud Cut, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass photonegative
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 436 1/16 #54
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.