Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two men identified only as "Walker" and "Clark" lunching on the shore of Lake Squapan, east of the Aroostook River near Ashland in about 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Lunching by Squapan Lake, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: T10 R4 WELS
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 5/189 #315
- Collection: J. Emmons Lancaster glass plate negatives collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.