John Burton with weeding spade, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John Burton with a weeding spade along the tracks of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad, ca. 1890-1910.
- Title: John Burton with weeding spade, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: glass photonegative
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 436, 5/160 #284
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.