Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John Burton with a weeding spade along the tracks of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad, ca. 1890-1910.
About This Item
- Title: John Burton with weeding spade, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 5/160 #284
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.