John Burton with weeding spade, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John Burton with a weeding spade along the tracks of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad, ca. 1890-1910.
- Title: John Burton with weeding spade, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: glass photonegative
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 436, 5/160 #284
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.