Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Senator Margaret Chase Smith held a seven pound salmon sent to her by Sally Rowe of Rangeley.
The salmon was served buffet-style in the Senate Restaurant in Washington, D.C.
- Title: Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1951-05-21
- Subject Date: 1951-05-21
- Town: Rangeley, Skowhegan, Washington
- County: Franklin, Somerset
- State: DC, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.9 cm x 23.4 cm
- Local Code: 406-20
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.