Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Senator Margaret Chase Smith held a seven pound salmon sent to her by Sally Rowe of Rangeley.
The salmon was served buffet-style in the Senate Restaurant in Washington, D.C.
- Title: Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1951-05-21
- Subject Date: 1951-05-21
- Town: Rangeley, Skowhegan, Washington
- County: Franklin, Somerset
- State: DC, ME
- Media: black and white photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 18.9 x 23.4
- Local Code: 406-20
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.