Derivations of the name Peter Paul within the Abenaki community
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Richard M. Gaffney, graduate fellow in History at the University of Maine, describes the meaning and derivations of the name Peter Paul within the Abenaki community.
- Title: Derivations of the name Peter Paul within the Abenaki community
- Creator: McGaffney, Richard
- Creation Date: 1960-06-13
- Subject Date: 1960-06-13
- Town: Woodstock
- State: ME, NB
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 61
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.