Rooftops over Skowhegan Island, ca.1875
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This image was taken from the north side of the Kennebec River, looking South over Skowhegan Island. The nine acre Island was a crowded cluster of factories, churches, the high school and commercial activity.
- Title: Rooftops over Skowhegan Island, ca.1875
- Creation Date: circa 1875
- Subject Date: circa 1875
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: 204.5_skowtown_hh_lg
- Collection: Wyman collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.