Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
As with image 9022, this is a very early photograph of Skowhegan's North Channel Falls. This must have been taken during an early spring drive of long sawlogs to the sawmills downriver.
About This Item
- Title: Skowhegan Falls, long log drive
- Creation Date: circa 1865
- Subject Date: circa 1865
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: 202.5_skowfalls_hh_lg
- Collection: Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.