Skowhegan Falls, long log drive
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
As with image 9022, this is a very early photograph of Skowhegan's North Channel Falls. This must have been taken during an early spring drive of long sawlogs to the sawmills downriver.
- Title: Skowhegan Falls, long log drive
- Creation Date: circa 1865
- Subject Date: circa 1865
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: 202.5_skowfalls_hh_lg
- Collection: Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.