Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A moose fell through the ice on the Kennebec River in Skowhegan. When rescuers arrived, the moose swam away from them.
About This Item
- Title: Moose in river, Skowhegan, 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: 116_132_5.jpg
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.