Moose in river, Skowhegan, 1920
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A moose fell through the ice on the Kennebec River in Skowhegan. When rescuers arrived, the moose swam away from them.
- Title: Moose in river, Skowhegan, 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Black and White photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 6.5 x 11.5
- Local Code: 116_132_5.jpg
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.