212 York Street (rear), Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling at 212 York Street (rear), Portland, was owned by Flynn The Painter Incorporated in 1924.
- Address: 212 York Street (rear), Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Flynn The Painter Incorporated
- Use: Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 43A Lot 4 Book 86A Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.