Contributed by Waterford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sawin Store in North Waterford facing the common, with a prominent porch. A small early model automobile is parked in front. "View at North Waterford, Me. '96" is printed across the bottom of the postcard.
About This Item
- Title: Sawin Store, North Waterford, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: North Waterford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: N_11
- Collection: North Waterford
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Waterford Historical Society
PO Box 201, Waterford, ME 04088
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- North Waterford (Me.)--Description and views--Postcards
- Sawin Store (North Waterford, Me.)--Postcards
- Stores--Maine--North Waterford
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.