453-491 Westbrook Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling at 453-491 Westbrook Street, Portland, was owned by (Est) Daniel Dole in 1924. Subsequently owned by Arthur F. Maxfield et als.
- Address: 453-491 Westbrook Street, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: (Est) Daniel Dole
- Use: Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 35.56 x 9.84
- Local Code: Block 218C Lot 3 Book 81A Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.