Portland Company engine, Portland, 1868
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This presentation drawing of a steam engine and all of its parts shows the elevation of Engines nos. 142-146 from Portland Company Shop #55 for the Grand Trunk Railway.
- Title: Portland Company engine, Portland, 1868
- Creator: Portland Company
- Creation Date: 1868-05-19
- Subject Date: 1868-05-19
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper; watercolor
- Local Code: Coll. 242; 01901p
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.