Contributed by Greater Rumford Area Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Kimball School was attended by pupils from Rumford Point and Rumford Corner. It held grammar school classes and three years of high school. The high school program ended in 1938 and the school was finally closed in 1964.
About This Item
- Title: Kimball School Class Picture 1924-1925, Rumford, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Rumford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: Kimball School
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Greater Rumford Area Historical Society
145 Congress Street, Rumford, ME 04276
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.