Ventres property, S. Side Prince Avenue, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Summer Dwelling at S. Side Prince Avenue in Peaks Island, Portland, was owned by Albert S. Ventres in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was The Three Twins.
- Address: Ventres property, S. Side Prince Avenue, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Peaks Island
- 1924 Owner: Albert S. Ventres
- Use: Summer Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 35.56 x 9.84
- Local Code: Block 91R Lot 8 Book 98 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.