Rollins B. Kelley Letter on CCC, Beals, 1985
Contributed by Maine Conservation Corps
Rollins B. Kelley wrote to Norman "Red" Wetherington about his experiences serving in the Civilian Conservation Corps. He served in the CCC's, Princeton Camp.
He wrote, "I learned that wrestling is a lot different than Boxing. I got my nose broken."
Weathering collected memories of CCC members in Maine, and coordinated CCC reunions. He is the author of "In the Public Interest: The Civilian Conservation Corps in Maine."
- Title: Rollins B. Kelley Letter on CCC, Beals, 1985
- Creator: Kelley, Rollins B.
- Creation Date: 1985-04-25
- Subject Date: 1933 - 1942
- Town: Bar Harbor, Beals, East Machias, Farmingdale, Newport
- County: Hancock, Kennebec, Washington
- State: ME, RI
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 28 x 21.5
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Conservation Corps
124 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.