Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
103 Main Street, Bridgton.
This is the tax record for a single family house owned by Harriet Barrett at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The street address is also from the time of survey. The card references a deed dated 1936. This is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 103 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 609 103 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors REcords
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.