Fire Engines at Jefferson Street Station, Waldoboro, ca. 1960
Contributed by Waldoboro Fire Department
Four fire engines are pictured at the Jefferson Street Fire Station/Municipal Building. From left to right Engine #3, a1959 Ford Pumper, Engine #1, a1946 Dodge Pumper, Engine #4, a1950 Chevrolet Tanker Truck, and Engine #2, a 1938 Ford Panel Truck.
- Title: Fire Engines at Jefferson Street Station, Waldoboro, ca. 1960
- Creator: Genthner, Warren N.
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Town: Waldoboro
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Fire Engines Old Station
- Collection: Waldoboro Fire Department Collection of Photos
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Waldoboro Fire Department
1600 Atlantic Avenue, PO Box J, Waldoboro, ME 04572
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.