Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
91 Main Street, Bridgton.
This is the tax record for a single family residence owned by Mrs. Grace M. Richardson at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unknown later date to reflect ownership by Stanley B. Wallace. The street address is also from the time of survey. The card references a deed dated 1924. This is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 91 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Card 603 91 Main St
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors REcords
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.