Setting the nets for a fish trap
Contributed by South Bristol Historical Society
Several South Bristol fishermen are at work in a dory near a fish trap. The floats holding up the nets are visible in the background.
- Title: Setting the nets for a fish trap
- Creator: South Bristol Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: South Bristol
- County: Lincoln
- State: Maine
- Media: black and white photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 7.6 x 12.7
- Local Code: EV.2013.002
- Collection: Down on the Island, Up on the Main
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
South Bristol Historical Society
P. O. Box 229, South Bristol, ME 04568
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.