Contributed by Portland Water District
The Portland Water District moved its general offices to 16 Casco Street, Portland, in 1915 due to the increased need for space.
The building was formerly occupied by the Northeastern Telephone Company and was remodeled before the District took residence.
This photo, taken in 1964, depicts office staff members Liza Montfort, Del Reynolds, Charlotte Russell, and Ron Caron.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Water District Casco Street office, 1964
- Creator: Portland Water District
- Creation Date: circa 1964
- Subject Date: circa 1964
- Local Name: Portland Water District
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11.4 cm
- Local Code: 10-CSO-1964-008
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Portland Water District
225 Douglass St., Portland, ME 04104
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.