This is a poster advertising the annual Princeton Fair which was established in 1895 and ran until about 1916. The Princeton Fair was held in the fall of the year at the Lakeside Park on the shore of Lewy Lake near downtown Princeton.
Some of the fair attractions included harness racing at the racetrack complete with a grandstand, livestock, crafts, a merry-go-round, fruits, and vegetables. Manufactured items such as organs and stoves were also displayed. Many visitors to the fair came by train from Calais and other towns.
The poster reads "Princeton Fair Lakeside Park Spet. 16-17-18, 1911 Best fair in Washington County Irving Sprague....secy"