Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
In this photograph the steamer Katahdin I and a smaller steamboat (unidentified) are docked on Moosehead Lake at the Greenville Junction Wharf. Also shown are several passenger cars of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Steamer Katahdin, Greenville Junction Wharf, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Junction Wharf
- Town: Greenville
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: 1995.4.50 Steamers, Jct Wharf
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Moosehead Historical Society
PO Box 1116, Greenville, ME 04441
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.