Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealer, Main Street, Bridgton
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealership, Main Street, Bridgton. This is the tax record for a Commercial Building owned by the Ripley & Fletcher Company at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated later to reflect ownership by the Town of Bridgton, which purchased the property in 1948. The building was not only used to store road maintenance vehicles and equipment, but for municipal offices and a one-cell jail. The card references a deed dated 1919. This is not the date of the photograph.