Davis & Company Upper Store, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Davis & Company Store, Main Street, Bridgton.
This is the tax record for a commercial building owned by Davis & Co. at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card references a deed dated 1927. This is not the date of the photograph.
- Title: Davis & Company Upper Store, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Bridgton Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photographs
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 581, Davis & Co. Upper, Main St
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.