Stiles and Fitton Warehouse, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stiles and Fitton Warehouse, Main Street, Bridgton.
This tax record is for a commercial building owned by the Stiles and Fitton Hardware store at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unkown time with the addition of the name Wilkins. The card references a deed dated 1923; this is not the date of the photograph.
- Title: Stiles and Fitton Warehouse, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 566, 37-39 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine Street (Bridgton, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.