Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This tax record references a commercial building, known as the Moses Drug Store, located at 563 Main Street in Bridgton, which was owned by Dr. Asaph T. Walker at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the names Charlotte and Mary Fogg, and Verne and Beatrice Ellingwood. The card references a deed dated 1929; this is not the date of the photograph. The current address (2016) is 31 Main St.
About This Item
- Title: 29-31 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Freeport
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card563 29-31 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Business enterprises--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.