Contributed by Raymond H. Fogler Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at William S. Cohen School. Learn more.
William S. Cohen of Bangor, served as a U.S. Representative from 1973-1978, Senator from 1979-1996, and as U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1997-2001 during the William J. Clinton administration.
This photograph was taken and saved for publicity purposes.
About This Item
- Title: Sen. William S. Cohen, ca. 1980
- Creation Date: circa 1980
- Subject Date: circa 1980
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 15.5 cm
- Collection: William S. Cohen Collection, University of Maine, Orono
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of ME; 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.