Landing, Friendship, ca. 1930
This images shoes the house at the beginning of Stenger's Wharf after it had been expanded by converting the long porch to an enclosed room. Where horse and buggies once lined the road to the wharf, now automobiles do. Stenger purchased the wharf from its original owners, Sherman Jameson and Walter Wotton, in 1928 and owned it until 1956.