Invoice for fishermen's gear, 1902
Contributed by Havener family through Friendship Museum
An important part of the Jameson & Wotton Wharf store was selling fishing gear to lobstermen. This invoice, dated February 19, 1902, lists a typical assortment of goods needed to maintain their boats and traps. The supplier was located in Portland and sent his merchandise via the steamboat Mineola to Friendship.
- Title: Invoice for fishermen's gear, 1902
- Creator: Harrington, King, and Co.
- Creation Date: 1902-02-19
- Subject Date: 1902
- Town: Friendship, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Knox
- State: ME
- Media: paper invoice
- Dimensions (cm): 29.71 x 21.59
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
PO Box 226, Friendship, ME 04547
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.