Jameson & Wotton Wharf, Friendship, ca. 1905
This is a very early picture postcard of the Jameson & Wotton Wharf before it was completed. The extension of the wharf before the turn of the century provided space for addition buildings. In this image a gap between the store and the grain shed can be seen; eventually another building was be added to the wharf in that space. The fact that the wharf was accessible at all tides gave it a competitive advantage to other wharves in Friendship.