Davis Point, Friendship, ca.1920
In this aerial view of Davis Point, the Jameson & Wotton Wharf dominates the scene. The Jameson & Wotton Wharf was by far the largest wharf in Friendship. Jameson extended the original wharf by 100 feet so that steamboats could dock there at low tide. Jameson and Wotton also added a store, grain sheds, a ticket office, and a freight shed to the original house at the beginning of the wharf.