Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Single family home located at 4 Bacon Street, Bridgton Maine, was owned by Mrs. Grace Hackett (heirs of Grace Hackett) ca. 1938.
The address is also accurate to the time of survey. The card references a deed recorded Jan. 1, 1927, this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 4 Bacon Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 0002 4 Bacon
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessor's Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.