17-19 Main Street, Bridgton
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Commercial building located at 17-19 Main Street, Bridgton Maine, owned by Earl R. Fox at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the names Walter and Rose Beaulieu. The card references deeds dated 1923 and 1925; these have no relation to the date of the photograph.
- Title: 17-19 Main Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 559 17-19 Maine
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.