Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This commercial building was located at 11 Main Street in Bridgton. Mary W. Knight owned it at the time of the survey, around 1938.
The tax card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the name Chas. Thompson. The card references a deed dated 1911, but this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Commercial building, Bridgton, 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card557 11Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Business enterprises--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.