Androscoggin No. 2 banner, Topsham, 1920
This red and white silk banner was made for the Androscoggin Veteran Firemen's Association upon its founding in 1920 at the end of the active fire fighting service by the Androscoggin No. 2 hand engine. The Androscoggin No. 2 was an 1850 Hunneman-built hand engine that won numerous muster competitions after being retired from service.
The banner was used in parades and fire musters and now hangs in the offices of the Topsham Fire Department on Main Street.