Fire Bucket from the Androscoggin No. 2, Topsham, 1850
This green fire bucket was used in conjunction with the Androscoggin No. 2 Hand Engine by the Topsham Fire Department. The Androscoggin No. 2 was delivered from Hunneman & Co. March 17, 1850 and remained active in fire protection until 1919 and then continued to be used at musters by the Androscoggin Veteran Firemen's Association. The bucket is now on display at the Topsham Fire Department.