Union Church, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1985
This image shows the Union Church located on Summit Road in Northeast Harbor from around 1985. The Union Church of 1887 was designed by the Boston firm, Peabody & Stearns. The church was dedicated in 1889. In 1913 the original architects added a transept. As of 2013, the church is still in use today.