Sand Point Cottage, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1980
This image shows Sand Point Cottage located on Sargent Drive in Northeast Harbor taken in the 1980s.
Sand Point Cottage is a bungalow designed by E. F. Hodgson & Company. It was built in 1928 and originally owned by Thomas Newhall of Philadelphia. The E. F. Hodgson & Company was on the first prefabricated home builders, Sand Point is prefabricated cottage.