A.M. Nason Lumber Company, Princeton, ca. 1940
This photograph shows the A.M. Nason Lumber Company as it looked around 1940. The A.M. Nason Lumber Company, one of the principle lumber mills in the area, was owned by Ally M. Nason and started around 1930. The mill burned and was rebuilt in 1941 and again a few years later. Some of the buildings shown in this image are the horse barn (which later became a storehouse) in the foregound on the left, the mill in the background of this photo and the original company office which is the building in the center front with the gas pump on the side. The building on the extreme right behind the telephone pole was the boarding house. The L-section of the boarding house served as a kitchen and dining area.