Union Station, Portland, ca. 1895
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Union Station in Portland, ca. 1895.
The station on St. John Street opened in 1888 and was demolished in 1961. It was the terminus for the Boston & Maine, Maine Central and the Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad lines.
- Title: Union Station, Portland, ca. 1895
- Creator: Freeman, Harold Miles
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions (cm): 10 x 12
- Local Code: Coll. 1920 Box 1/20 #31
- Collection: Freeman, Harry Miles photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.