Congregational Church, Mexico, ca. 1904
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This photograph depicts the Congregational Church in Mexico around 1904. This church is also known as the Green Church, it was built in 1903 and dedicated in June, 1904. It is believed that the church is also the northernmost boundary of Ridlonville. The ladies standing in front of the church are unidentified.