Contributed by Joyce Carle through Princeton Public Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
This picture shows James and Charles Libby standing on the left and Sheldon Andrews on the reaper. Oats were one of the crops harvested on the Libby farm in what was then known as Plantation 21, near West Princeton. The Libby Farm in 1932 produced 800 bushels of oats on 16 acres of land.
About This Item
- Title: Libby Farm, Big Lake Township, 1932
- Creator: Richards, M. A.
- Creation Date: 1932
- Subject Date: 1932
- Local Name: Plantation 21
- Town: Big Lake Township
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.3 cm x 26.5 cm
- Local Code: JCC 1
- Collection: Joyce Carle
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Princeton Public Library
PO Box 408, Main Street, Princeton, ME 04668
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Agricultural equipment--Maine--Big Lakes Township
- Agriculture--Maine--Big Lakes Township
- Farmers--Maine--Big Lakes Township
- Farming--Maine--Big Lakes Township
- Farms--Maine--Big Lakes Township
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.