Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
This photograph looks across Little Long Pond in Seal Harbor. Barely visible in the background is the Rockefeller Boathouse.
Little Long Pond, which is owned by the Rockefeller family is open to the public. It is a popular dog walking destination on Mount Desert Island, but also has miles of trails for running and walking.
About This Item
- Title: Little Long Pond, Seal Harbor, ca. 1940
- Creator: Haskell, Sterling
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Seal Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 20.2 cm
- Local Code: nehl473
- Collection: Northeast Harbor Library Archives
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.