Red Cross Car and Trailer, Main Street, Northeast Harbor, 1947
This photograph shows a Red Cross car and trailer parked on Main Street in downtown Northeast Harbor in 1947. Visible in the background are the Ash House, Odd Fellows Hall and Gilman High School. Gilman High School was designed by F. L. Savage, architect and built in 1897. It was closed and destroyed in the early 1950s. It is now the site of Wadsworth Park.