Contributed by Naples Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cumberland and Oxford Canal brought tourism to Naples. Here a steam boat transports tourists and goods through the bridge at Chutes River to the depot.
About This Item
- Title: Bay of Naples Inn with steamboat, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Naples
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Naples Historical Society
PO Box 1757, Town Office, Naples, ME 04055
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Summer resorts--Maine--Naples
- Bay of Naples Inn (Me.)--Photographs
- Cumberland and Oxford Canal (Me.)--Photographs
- Chutes River (Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.