Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Children playing on Pine Beach with women looking on from the porch, Great Lake, Belgrade, ca. 1910. Great Lake is now known as Great Pond.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Pine Beach, Great Lake, Belgrade
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Great Pond
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Local Code: Coll. 560
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Children playing--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Photographs
- Pine beach (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Vacation homes--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Great Pond--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.